Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Birthday Prep- goody bags

I cannot believe my little peanuts are turning 2 in just 3 days. And this Birthday party is creeping up on me fast. Since my brother has been visiting this week I have had an extra set of hands around which has been nice. So I went ahead and started to get the goody bags together. I had these circular labels leftover from a previous project, so i used them for the bag sticker. I just used the free Avery software and upload the image I had saved from the t-shirts I made.

As for the contents of the goody bags, I found some great after Christmas sales online. I got the pencils and the mini-books from Birthday Express online. And for some reason the Dr. Seuss stuff qualified as Christmas items and I got an extra 25% off, sweet.
Lastly, had (bribed) my little bro to stuff and put stickers on 30 bags (again red bags after Christmas = sweet deal). Here is the finished product.


2 comments:

  1. Once again, you amaze me. I didn't even pick a theme for the kids' birthday until their actual birthday! :) Love the party favors (and the bargains) and hope you guys have a great time. Happy birthday to your trio!


    Keep up with me, Ted, and our Fab Four at four-by-two.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Suzy. Did I mention my brother is here. He did ALL my laundry and cleaned my house!!! So I had some extra time :)

    ReplyDelete