Friday, September 2, 2011

"new" kitchen chairs.

A project I have been planing to share is my "new" kitchen chairs. Since having the triplets our kitchen has really taken a beating, especially, our kitchen chairs. The paint on them is peeling off and they are covered in stains. So, we looked at buying a new set, but I just was not ready to spend the money. This is a good set, just needed a freshening up. So, I painted the chairs and love the result! It was so easy to do and really did not take much time.
Anyhow, I posted the results (before and after pics)on Krylon's website. And if you like what I did, please go ahead and vote for me in the contest, thanks,

BEFORE:

AFTER:
Thanks.


1 comment:

  1. They look great! Thanks for linking up
    Emily
    domesticdeadline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete