Wednesday, October 5, 2011

What is something your kids help with at home?

The triplets just started going to pre-school 2 mornings a week. So far it had been a very positive experience and I love to see all the fun projects they come home with. But, I think this might be my favorite so far. Their teacher simply asked them "what is something you can help out with at home?" and let them finger paint.

Here is what they came up with.

Baby C says- she can help play.  Okay, well it is important that we play.  
Baby A says- I like food.  I really like this answer, especially since he totally ignored they question at hand and just made a general statement.  My only guess is that they asked him before lunch time?
And
Baby B-  This answer makes my day.  He can (and does) help with The Cookies.  Not just cookies, but THE cookies.  It makes it sound like we have a cookie infestation problem at our house, ha.  

No comments:

Post a Comment